Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Time to take it deeper..

To Fall for You

The beautiful insanity is a sweet, thick syrup of desires, emotions and control. You walk naked through my hungry mind bringing a hot throb that runs like electricity. I know I should banish the thought, cease the torture of my knowing skin, but I do not wish it...

I want to savor the sharp longing that overtakes my body when I think of your tongue in my mouth, my legs around your hips, the hardness of you in my hand, our bodies moving like water... like fire.

Mmmm. It drives me crazy to allow the images to run rampant and unbound in my head. The incessant thought repeats: I want you. I want to touch you. I want to taste you. I want to know you. I want to be unfettered in your presence and devour you completely. My body cries "come to me lover, let me worship you" My love knows no bounds or rules... it just is. This trip is sweetness to me.

Your scent haunts me so that even now, as I write this, the bitter and sweet flavor of my coffee brings with it thoughts of you. Your hands. Your lips. The skin of your belly is soft and hard against my mouth.. For you I could beg, I could weep, I could fight. How did I fall under this spell? Where did you come from or were you always there... just out of sight? Why can't I get you out of my head... you perpetually stand in front of me, desire in your eyes, passion in your touch... the energy burning my skin.

I want to sit in front of you, look in your eyes without the veil shrouding my heart, touch your face, allow my love to show through my fingertips the way it always shows through my smile. I want all of you, without restriction. I want to ride the fall all the way. Fuck fear and guilt. Life is for the living.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Love it. :)

6:09 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

;) Glad to hear it.. I loved writing it.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter