Saturday, March 25, 2006

Sleep?

Last weekend I had the first all-nighter I have had in far too long. It was a blast. My son was gone to his fathers place for march break so I have been spending my time irresponsibly and with great enjoyment. A lot of my friends that I have now have only ever known me as a mother, and so they don't fully realize the freak/Quagmireish-pervert/irresponsible/deviant that lives inside of me yet. Only at rare and strange times do I let this otherside of me show... but when I do, many of my friends go... "whats wrong with her.. she's not being herself" Hahahahahahaha. If only they knew.

So last saturday was my last day/night of freedom before the child returned and so I decided that we should do something fun. A couple of friends and my roommate and I went out for dinner and then decided to come back and hang out at our house. Then, shortly after midnight another good friend of mine showed up and there was mind-altering substances all around. I will not elaborate on which mind-altering, considering the fact that many many things alter your consciousness, but I will make a disclaimer.... I am not into really hard things so use your imaginations, but don't go overboard...I will leave the guessing up to you. Now I am actually quite a light-weight when it comes to any substances anymore, but I still do get a mean contact high which is generally good enough for me and is all that I required that night. We danced, we played, we took pictures... all good fun things... and before I knew it, it was 6 am already!!

I decided that was a good time to try to sleep, but I was wrong. I laid in bed by myself for about 15 minutes tops and realized it was hopeless, and so I went back downstairs with most of the others, who just so happened to be playing Jenga, and laid on the couch, totally expecting to fall asleep there... which did not happen. Eventually we ended up a writhing puddle on the floor laughing and zombie-like. It was sweet. I did not go to sleep until 11pm that night.. and boy did I sleep like a stone. A good time was had by all, I love my friends, there all such freaks. If your friends are lacking, you can come and join us, always room for more.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I can't remember the last time I pulled an all-nighter. I can't do that any more. It was so much easier in my 20s.

As for the mommy thing, I think it's important for women with kids to keep their sexuality. So many mothers let it go, and it's really a bummer. I'm lucky my wife stays sexy. I'm glad she got into Mary Kay, because I love it when she dresses up. I actually think when women dress professionally, it can be sexy.

10:42 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

I am SO with ya... I feel very sexy sometimes when I am dressed in my 'serious' clothes and heels. Not too mention that success in itself makes me feel even more sexy... these days no matter what I do, I could not escape it if I tried... but why on earth would I want to do that?

Our all-nighter was incredibly fun, but I could not do it very often... oh about once a year could do it for me and it would have to be worth it.

By the way, did I happen to mention that I am SO excited to see you dropping by... one of your visits is ALWAYS welcome ;)

11:56 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Thanks. I'll try to make rounds more often. This whole hiatus thing is more self-imposed, forcing me to focus on the stuff I have to do related to business. But I still try to make my rounds on my fav blogs.

As for the business, wish I could tell you more about it. We don't have the copyrights yet, so I'm not allowed to talk about it yet. When I get the green light (which could be as long as four or five months still), I'll post all about it.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter