Tuesday, March 07, 2006

To write would be an awfully big adventure indeed

I have had absolutely NO time for anything of my own choosing in the last two months, which has really paid off anyway, but not given me much room for writing... And then when I do find the time to write all that I can get out of me is erotica... gee I wonder why. Could it be that I am rapidly approaching my sexual peak (I still am undecided as to whether or not it actually peaks or just keeps right on going)? That I want sex more then a 17 year old boy does? Yes that could be the case, and its not going to get any better for years. I can live with that really, as long as I have an outlet more satisfying than writing.

I would love to write something a little more interesting than groaning about my sexual appetite... but I am finding it incredibly distracting. Hmmm lets see.... Well I have found one outlet for my pent up energies... DANCING!!!! WoooHoooo. Went out with the girls last week, even though I was exhausted from SO much work, and I was SO glad I did. Had an awesome time and decided that it should be a recurring event forevermore. I used to go out dancing every weekend, from the time I was 13 on (the town I grew up in had a kiddie dance club every friday). Then when I was older, I used to have dance parties at my house pretty much every weekend. My girlfriends would come over, and we'd all dance for hours. Well I decided it was time to reinvent both of those traditions and so from now on, we go out to the club once a week and dance at home (with lava lamps and trippy lights) once a week. Besides being a helluva lot of fun, it is great exercise!!

Our dance parties have been known as 'friendly parties' due to one particular night when most of the girls were wearing amber perfume (which is supposedly an aphrodisiac) and everybody started making out with everybody else. It was... interesting to say the least. I have weird friends and I love them that way, at least I don't have to be weird all on my own.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Amber perfume, huh? I'll have to keep that in mind. ;)

10:45 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

OMG!!! There you ARE! So good to hear from you Zombie man.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter