Friday, February 03, 2006

Maroon 5

This is a post to declare that Maroon 5 rocks my world!! I have enjoyed the sound of this band since I first heard 'She Will Be Loved'. Something about that song really did it for me, and I loved the video. Then they came out with another good tune, and then another! This band seems to have the heat and talent to produce many great songs that just make you want to move your body. And move my body I do!

More then just laid-back dance tunes, their songs have a strange aphrodisiac quality to them. Listening to them often gets me feeling sexy and inevitably puts me in a hot state, with that excited feeling, you know, when you just want it. It reminds me of a lover I used to have, he had this quality that women just found irresistible. Yes that is the delicious effect that this band has on me, especially the album I am listening to as I write this: 'Songs About Jane'.

If you want a subliminal way to get your wife or girlfriend 'in the mood' put this album on softly while having a quiet romantic dinner, let me know how it turns out ;) I think it may be a mixture of the lyrics, the sultry way in which Adam Levine sings them, and the drifting, deep rhythm of the bass and drums. Yumm Yumm Yummmmm. Gimmie more baby.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

An mp3 perhaps?

7:54 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

I would love to, but I don't know how! Help?

9:21 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Okay, here's a possible problem. You need an outside website to host something as big as an mp3. If you do, let's pretend that it's clothosfate.com.

Now, blogger sees greater than or less thans as html tags, so I can't use them in examples. I will use []'s instead. so change my []'s into greater thans and less thans.

[a href = "http://www.clothosfate.com/song.mp3"] click here for cool song[/a]

There ya go. If not, you can always email me one.

7:57 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

hmmmm... thanks for the info. I will try it. :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

Oh wait... whats a greater than or less than look like? Man that sounds like a dumb blond question...lol

9:42 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Those are the keys when you hit the shift key, they're above the comma and the period.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm GREATER then and Less than......:( New blog!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter