Saturday, January 07, 2006

Greatness at Work

Ok. So the next day after I wrote my post on my new years revolution, I got a call from the elite executive senior director of my unit who asked me if I was serious about becoming a director myself. I am so I said so, then she asked me if i would be interested in becoming a director in a record breaking ONE MONTH!

See our unit is on the verge of becoming National, and to do so we need a certain number of senior directors and directors, and since she is the one who 'discovered' me to begin with, she has always felt that I had the potential to be highly successful at this, and so she wanted to make the offer to me first. Well I recognized that in this 'promotion' is alot of work which would take a commitment from me, so told her I would need to think about it for a night, discuss it with my love. The benefits of becoming a director are many and awesome, and for a confident yet girlie-girl like me, absolutly attainable.

It did not even take us a night to decide. I realized that this is one aspect of my potential for greatness being offered to me, and seeing as I have decided to let the greatness be realized in my life, I jumped up and cheered!! SO I called her back a couple of hours later and accepted. So for two months of hard work (which of course is still about playing with the very best cleansers and cosmetics) I can earn my new red vibe, and an insane amount of money, and the potential to make an executive income for as long as I want to.

Wooohooooo!! Well Mary Kay herself was known to say "Expect great things and great things will happen!"

2 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

My wife actually works for Mary Kay, but she doesn't want me to talk about her much on her blog. She just started, but she's starting to make money.

Mary Kay does an excellent job at teaching sales skills. Her sales skills are excellent, but her fault is marketing. You need both skills. She's starting to learn though, and I have a lot of faith in her, that she'll be successful in it.

She's also going to college for cosmotology. She really wants to work both jobs, because she went all those years being a housewife and now wants her own money.

As for you, that would be awesome. When I come up to Vancouver, I want to ride in your Pink Cadillac. :)

Best of luck with it.

Oh, by the way, cute pic of you and your son. :)

8:10 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

Thanks! I would love to take you for a ride in my pink cadillac ;) Well congrats to your wife... I know how exciting and a little intimidating it can be. Funny the serendipity of it though, she just got in hey, me too!

I decided to go to school to get a career, and now I can go to school for whatever I like... like writing.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter