Thursday, December 01, 2005

Didn't your mother ever teach you...?

... if you have nothing nice to say, go say FUCK outside!

This little bit o'genius came flying out of my mouth earlier today... my roommate (Bad Kitty) laughed so hard and said she wanted to put that on a shirt. She designs clothing, really awesome clothing actually, so I told her that if she did make it, I wanted one too. I'll take a picute when its done and post it for all of ya.

Life is busy and wonderful. I am this close [ ] to being done my semester, which will conlude my first year of University...Yaaaaa! I am really cooking now, who woulda thunk it? Definitly not me when I was 16 and doing so shitty in highschool wishing it would just END GODDAMMIT. I am getting an A in Acting, probably another one in English (maybe a B+) and a B in Psyc... but we will really see when the exams are over and I am standing amidst the rubble. Wish me luck.

Just did my final performance in class yesturday, it went really well. The majority of the scenes were better then on the last performance day, I don't know why.. it just seemed that way to me. Maybe the performers were more comfortable with each other on this day... who knows but there were some fuckin awesome performances! It has been a blast with a great class... I was thinking of suggesting the theatre group puts on a performance of Chicago...Oh my god I woud LOVE that, I would have so much fun... maybe next year.

More to say when things lighten up.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Good luck. I knew you'd get an A in drama. I thought you'd get an A in English too. Do you not test well? You definitely have writing skills.

the lady who is training me has a 17-year-old daughter. I told her that she has to take speech and creative writing. It would apply to the rest of her life, no matter what she did.

8:58 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

good advice. As far as an A in English, well a couple of my essay's were a day late, so that takes away my perfect mark. Ah well, next year I will take creative writing, then watch me burn!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good work on that A, Yeah Chicago would be really fun. I'm prolly gunna end up with a B in Acting, but it was a really fun class.

10:41 AM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

Well you deserve an A Johnny... you were superb honestly!.. But if you don't get that A, then lets have it for next semester! YA chicago!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Growing up in your house must have been awesome. Except in the winter.

2:15 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

hahaha no shit... but then again... my mothers idea of a swear word was Turkeyhead, my aunt on the other hand told me so many dirty nun jokes I don't even want to remember!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter