Friday, September 30, 2005

51 things about ME

1. I hate getting up early.
2. I get up early every morning.
3. I am a coffee addict who only drinks one cup a day.
4. I do my best dancing at home alone.
5. I got my first cell phone a week ago.
6. My father was not around when I was born.
7. I was born on father's day.
8. I can throw a football better then my boyfriend (now EX).
9. I cook an irresistible meatloaf.
10. I can't eat red meat.
11. I love to read all night.
12. If I could only keep my eyes open past midnight.
13. I can road rage.
14. I am afraid of being alone in the dark.
15. I have a sword next to my bed.
16. If I see a blank sheet of lined paper, I must write on it.
17. I have a weakness for a beautiful face and intense eyes... and green hair.
18. I got pregnant by accident at 20.
19. I chose to have my son.
20. I have never regretted it, not once.
21. I have moved 23 times since I left home at 15.
22. I went to 6 different highschools in the course of 3 years.
23. I belly dance.
24. I love wall-flowers.
25. My best friend was the first girl I ever had a threesome with.
26. I value bravery and intelligence above all other qualities.
27. I still love every person I have ever truly loved.
28. I have never been in love with a woman outside of friendship, but I would love to be.
29. My favorite comfort movie is Mystic Pizza.
30. My favorite comfort book is The Clan of the Cave Bear.
31. My brother is the greatest man I have ever known.
32. My son idolizes him.
33. My family is very important to me.
34. I watched the presidential debates and all of election night last year.
35. I have never given a fuck before.
36. I will never stop dreaming of a greater purpose.
37. I have premonitions.
38. When I was a young girl, I knew one day I would write a best seller.
39. I wonder when that day will come to pass.
40. I don't write near enough.
41. I am a master.
42. In my heart I would love to be a submissive.
43. Being sexy is very powerful to me.
44. Being able to tone it down it is even more powerful.
45. I have an intimate connection to chocolate.
46. I don't drink more then 3 drinks... ever. (alcoholic of course)
47. I drink 2-3 times a year.
48. All my friends come to me for advice.
49. All of them are right there for me if I need them... like when I set off bombs in my life.
50. Kissing is my second favorite thing.
51. I will never give up.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

I got my first cell phone a week ago.

The minute my contract expires, I'm taking mine out to the mountains and I'm shooting it.

I have a sword next to my bed.

Does not surprise me one bit. :)

I have a weakness for a beautiful face and intense eyes... and green hair.

Purple or red for me.

I belly dance.

Mrs. Z and I go downtown to watch belly dancers. They're every friday night. Love belly dancers.

My son idolizes him.

Cool.

When I was a young girl, I knew one day I would write a best seller. I wonder when that day will come to pass.

You still have many, many years to write it.

I don't drink more then 3 drinks... ever.

I know my limits and I stop right at the point of a good buzz.

I was waiting for this post, wondering if you were going to put it on this site or the other. I'm glad you did it.

Too bad you don't eat red meat though. There's just so many cool culminary things you can do with it. But I do cook or grill a lot of chicken, pork, and fish too.

4:24 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Forgot to add:

I value bravery and intelligence above all other qualities.

Yeah, high up there for me. Honesty, compassion, and ambition too.

4:25 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

:) I actually can eat a small amount of red meat, if its lean and even better if its organic. I mainly am lacking an important digestive enzime. Too bad nobody figured that out when I was a child, would have saved me years of pain.

3 drinks is a good buzz for me ;)

Honesty, compassion and ambition are so high up there for me as well... these qualities we value are the foundations of beauty I think.

The sword does not surprise you eh? hahaha I am transparent it seems...

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter