Saturday, February 10, 2007

I love this movie

What the Bleep? Down the Rabbit Hole


What an amazing movie.. or documentary.. or mind-blowing work of art, whatever you want to call it, I would still call it amazing.

For those of you who haven't any clue what I'm talking about, well, I would attempt to explain but it seems that if you had any inclination towards this 'state of mind' than I would not need to explain what is about in the first place.

Quantum Physics, Superpositions, Consciousness, Reality, God...

Some of my favorite big ideas to play around with are all rolled into one wonderfully comprehensive film. How responsible are all of us for our reality? How much do your thoughts affect your body, your experience, your interaction with our universe? How do we change? What are we here for?

I don't actually want to go into a synopsis of the movie, unless my readers make the request, but I would love to discuss the ideas that it touches on with everybody. What are your favorite ideas in this film? What stood out to you, or made sense to you? Most of all, how do you plan to apply these ideas in your life?

My answer to those questions goes as follows: The idea that we are all god, and that we are creating our realities every day is the most powerful of the ideas for me. The research that the Japanese scientist did on thoughts and their affect on water molecules really stood out to me. We ARE 90% water. As far as applying these ideas, I already started writing thoughts on my water bottles, such as "I love you" and "Healing". Also I truly believe that I am the master of my universe and I intend to realize that as fully and deeply as I can throughout the rest of my long life.

Here's to intention!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

We ARE 90% water.

That reminds me of a Batman episode with Adam West. You remember the old ones. Anyways, the bad guy was stealing the water out of people and collecting their dust into a test tube. Batman of course beat up the bad guy (I don't remember if it was the Joker or who) then restored everyone, but everyone was speaking the wrong language after he restored them.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://bit.ly/1qKTyK5

9:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Visit that page?

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter