Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sex Dreams

I would have to say that the sex dreams of my life have been some of the greatest, some of the weirdest and generally some of the most revealing dreams of my life. I had one just the other night that involved a professor ( of mine) and a girl I do not know. It was especially strange because it took place in a classroom. Talk about naked at school dreams, although this was the first of those kind that I was not totally embarrassed about being undressed at school.

Most of us have had those weird, humiliating dreams about walking through the school with nothing to cover your nakedness. It's pretty obvious what the psychology behind those dreams are, although in my version I am generally in only my panties, or in only a t-shirt and NO panties. Those dreams are about our vulnerabilities in situations where it is important to NOT be vulnerable.

But sex in the school, that is new to me. So there was this totally cute blonde and me. We were in our panties (see it always has to do with panties or lack there of) under a blanket (blanket?) in the corner of the classroom and the teacher was doing his best not to invade, but couldn't help noticing. What I remember strongest about the girl is her innocence... hmmm not naivete, but unpretentious and at ease. SHE felt totally at home playing with my breasts under a grey blanket in the corner of a classroom, no matter how strange it may be. I remember also wanting to entice the teacher to join us... I am so bad, it seems...

This is not the first sex dream I have had involving girls... nah, those have been the main attraction to my version of 'wet dreams' since I was probably just beginning to notice or admit that I was actually having 'wet dreams' (without the wet...you poor poor guys...teehee) And actually they were part of the fluorescent flashing neon sign that clued me into the fact that I liked girls... not just girls mind you, but not one more then the other I think. Yah know I think I prefer the girl dreams over the guy ones though, because sex with guys generally involves penetration, and I honestly do not have the ability to simulate that sensation all on my own, so the guy dreams tend to be more frustrating... ya know what I'm saying?

I have had sex dreams involving movie stars, like Ryan Phillipe. He used to rendevous with me... man he has a nice naked body... I have seen it and actually done more then that but only in the dream dimension. Also Keanu Reves has joined me, and Mathew McConaughey...yum yum. The only woman actor that I have had sex dreams with is Angelina Jolie... lucky me. I like to think that I end up being the nameless other in THEIR sex dream as the cute blonde was in my school scandal. Ya never know, I mean how would you find out... write them a fan letter and send a naked picture of yourself with a note saying "have you fucked me in your dreams?" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Only if you want to become stalker numero uno. No thanks I like my way better.

So in the case of the bad school girls, she was a nameless, and so am I, maybe we will see each other walking down the street one day and think... 'hey that person looks familiar... where have I seen them before'. Don't tell me it doesn't happen! If it does happen for me, I will let you know... In the meantime, I really like this picture of Mathew... it is SO hot, and this one of Angelina... enjoy!

6 Comments:

Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

I really shouldn't be reading this at work. I can't stand up for a while now.

1:34 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa... now thats an image worth having!

1:54 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Love it!
Angelina Jolie has always scared me. She's someone I wouldn't trust around my guns and knives, but I will readily admit, she's f****** hot!

I'm sitting here in an internet cafe and Mrs. Zombieslayer read it too. Neither of us had those nekkid in public dreams, but both have had fantasy dreams. I'm always the pursuer, and wish for once I was being pursued. It just seems so much less work.

Mrs. Zombieslayer doesn't know Matthew McCongery, but loves Sean Connery when it comes to male sexiness.

4:39 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

I have to admit, Sean Connery is a gorgeous man, even if he is in his sixties. ;) My guess I Mrs. Zombieslayer is somewhere in her 40's, my mother loves Sean Connery too, even named my brother after him.

4:50 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Close, early 30s. She liked him as James Bond, Hunt for Red October, and Highlander (she loves Highlander).

5:50 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

Ooooo, better watch out, sounds like she likes distinguished older gentlemen! :) Me too!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter