Sunday, April 24, 2005

Help... too tired to sleep

Ugh. I had the worst sleep last night... I spent hours trying to will myself to fall. Around 4:30am I finally did fall, and then my son and his sleep-over pal woke me up at 6:00am. My son has always been an early riser, I swear it used to be 5:30 every morning... ya think maybe he's destined to own a farm? This morning was dreadful, two 7yr old boys can maybe try hard to be quiet, but they have barely a concept of their own voice in the rest of the world... not to mention I am blessed with being a 'light sleeper'.

Too bad I couldn't find the duct tape.

Now I am in the zombie zone, its too early to go to bed, only 7:35pm and by the time I put the boy to bed, I will be too tired to fall myself. I'll probably end up trying to study and get distracted by the way the words seem to dance on the page. Then I will sit here at the computer and try to get some writing done, only to find that the rest of the world outside the monitor has turned to blackness.

I guess I could sit and watch Superman 2 for the umpteenth time... ick. I hate limbo... ah well what's a girl to do? Hmmm, maybe if I run around the block a few times, then through a sprinkler cause its damn hot here, I just might exhaust myself. The meer thought is too much energy. Fuck it, I am just going to lay in bed a read until my eyes won't stay open anymore.

Thats as good a plan as any. Wish me luck that my next post is more interesting, and doesn't exist in blasville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter