Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Chicks who dig Needles

I recently joined suicide girls, no I did not become one of the SG's but I am a memebr now which means I get to stretch my voyeuristic tendancies and feast on the flesh of gorgeous women. Not just any gorgeous women either... I am not into the pamela anderson/jessica simpson type... they are commercial barbie dolls that I don't even get to dress up. My taste has always been the Angelina Jolie type, I know that many of you would agree with me when I say she is one of the worlds hottest women.

This site is full of tattooed, pierced, punked-out babes and lots of other interesting things besides their hot photos. I'm a social girl, I like to interact with people and I have to admit that has been one of my favorite features of the internet. I have never really been into chat rooms, not interesting enough for me, although there is one virtual reality place that I do enjoy, I am more interested in things like these blogs, and sites like suicidegirls. Here people have to be more creative then just "hey, I'm a guy, any hot chicks in here (like they could tell for sure) who wanna fuck?" How boring is that, and so many chat rooms are JUST that.

I love reading the crazy, intriguing and highly entertaining posts that some people submit. Sure there's idiots here as well, but I am not getting bombarded with their sexual frustration in mundane ways, unless I choose to read there stupid blogs, which I generally don't.

Thats another reason this punk girl site is perfect for me, sexy pictures, great tattoos, and even intersting people. Not too mention I was lucky enough to get to be the photographer of one of the girls for the site... sorry I am not telling who, even if I am proud of my work ;) Hmmm I wonder if there are any sites of guys like this one? I love both men and women, beauty is beauty after all, why limit oneself?

Here's to body mutilation and all the crazy fuckers who take it too far! Life would not be the same without them.

6 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

Can you post about Pez dispensers. Needles are a little scary.

7:18 AM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

cool thx dusty babe...

Pez dispensers... hmmmm, not unless people are doing strange and wonderful things with them :)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

I too love the blogworld for the effort of personality and creativity required to express oneself.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Pronto said...

oh wonderful wordsmith:

please define "strange and wonderful things", keeping in mind that in my less-than fragile state, i have no need to relate them to my childhood memories....

11:50 AM  
Blogger Pronto said...

ps: I love voyeuristic tendancies !

11:51 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Did you by chance see the HBO special on the SGs? One of these days, I'll pluck down the money for it, but considering the only time I'm on the internet is when I'm at work, I'm going to have to wait until I have more free time (i.e. a new job). I'll even try to get Mrs. Zombieslayer to join. She'd fit right in, despite her lack of ink/piercings. She has that attitude, which to me seems the SGs motto.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter