Monday, July 25, 2005

Riding the Rollercoaster

My life has taken me on another wild ride. Looking from the outside, it looks as if I were just walking along when a delivery truck just slammed into me. I could hardly see it coming from the inside and many people will not have seen it coming at all. Now on the other side of it, well not quite but definitely on my way, I can see all the warnings, like bright fluorescent neon signs.

Sometimes I feel ok, like maybe it wasn't too bad, but other times I get that sick falling feeling you get when going over the top of a rise on a roller-coaster, when you just being to fall before the momentum picks up. I am trying not to let the guilty "you're so bad" voice take over. I know that what I did was right because of how I feel now, if it was wrong I would feel that too. It will better in time, I just have to try to get through this moment.

I have been doing a lot of writing on this subject... and I am almost finished, I would like to get back to writing other things and I am sure anyone who reads my posts are pretty sick of reading about it... what can anyone else say but..."Whoa... thats really big... well good luck." This is pretty much something a person has to deal with on their own, but for me writing has always been a way to deal with it... So be it.

I am unsure of the future, and I know many things will be harder now, but I still move ahead with anticipation and bravery. Life is far from over.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Well, the Vikings supposebly had a saying that the future's best when it's uncertain. I disagree strongly, but maybe they were on to something.

Keep the faith though, dear. Things will get better. Besides, sometimes it takes lows to really appreciate the highs.

7:11 PM  
Blogger clothosfate said...

Thanks alot for your support and encouragement.. you will make a good leader against the undead! Things will get better... I know it and look towards it.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter