Wednesday, April 06, 2005

sweet pain in the company of stars

the fullness of the sky pressing down upon me
a blanket of the deepest violet
thrown carelessly about your shoulders
the scent... warm, delicious, yearning
full edible lips devouring my soul
tainted red
my hand a hungry explorer
feeding on your skin, tracing every unknown line
you & me
escapee's from the prisons of time and propriety
the endless sea of your eyes
begging
my throbbing heart answers
through the heat of my burning fingertips
and we move
the dangerously graceful motion of lions
and dance of water
our bodies
flames between my thighs
drawing you as a moth
resistance tearing you limb from limb
your desire as a sword against my belly
thunder heads threatening your glorious eyes
and the rain begins to fall
splashing on my face and breasts
running from longing you bury your face
in my hair
sobbing my name as the name of Eve
on your bitten lips
I surrender
and remember

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter